Thursday, September 20, 2012

Obsessed: Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss wedges!!!

This is coming from someone who is not a big fan of cheese. In fact, although I will eat it if it is in/on something, i.e pizza or cream cheese frosting, I will pretty much never eat it plain- unless it's this!!!




I know it's technically a "spread," but I just love poppin' a piece straight up. (Ya dig?) I really dislike chewing cheese, because I don't like having that sour taste all over my mouth, and the texture is just... ugh...
But this cheese (probably because it's a spread lol) just melts on my tongue!!! Heavenly. And only 35 cals!!! Great for calcium too. Though only fourth next to my fave calcium boosters- Ice cream, frozen yogurt, and buttercream frosting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...