Monday, November 5, 2012

WIHT (When-I-Have-Time) recipes + WWS

I'm totally looking forward to Thanksgiving Break (which is the week after the next for me) so I can chillax and have time to whip up these delicious-lookin' desserts and let my inner baking addict loose. If any of y'all try these recipes before me, it would be great of you to leave a comment and give me a heads-up!

Chinese Flaky Pastries (Which I'm planning to fill with either peanut butter or bean paste)
Brownies
Crepes

Thanksgiving Break is the end of my first  4-week calorie deficit mark, so I get to eat at "maintenance" for a week. That means 1500-1800 cals per day for a light deficit, and 1-2 all-out cheat days! Suuhhhweeet. So far, IF is going really great- broccoli for dinner, oatmeal for breakfast, and a fantabulicious dessert of Halloween candy. Yum!


(Yes, I realize that Sunday is not bolded... and yes, it is currently driving my anal/slightly OCD yet incredibly procrastinative personality bonkers. As you can see, I'd rather take the time to rant about it than fix it, like some politicians I shall choose not to name.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...