Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Break!!!

Our school district gets an entire WEEK off for Thanksgiving!!! So obviously like any sane person, I woke up early this morning to work out for an hour. Then, for further proof of my mental well-being, I wrote a WWS to take advantage of the extra time off and double up on my workouts to prep for T-Day. And to top it all off, I'm actually looking forward to practicing at least over two hours of piano every day.

If you were wondering, all of the above are hallmarks of the average teenager.

Uber-intensive training schedule this week = I can eat 1800-2000 cals per day and STILL be at a light deficit and have 3000-4000 (loosely) cals for the Thanksgiving feast. Am lovin' it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...