Saturday, October 13, 2012

Chillaxin'

I feel like I'm going to deviate from the title a helluva lot... Lots of school-related bitching is in the works, but I'm not going to let all that negative energy get to me right now. WTF does that even make any sense??? Sorry, sorta out of it right now.

Anyways, I'm just giving y'all a heads up. I'm not going to be sticking to any workouts except for tennis, or maybe some pilates, for the rest of the week because my shins have been feeling wonky. They feel really tight when I'm doing any type of lunge/jump. This means pretty much most cardio activities involving repetitive jumping are out. Pushups and full burpees are okay, but I think I'm just going to give myself a week or two to recoop and let my body rest.

I am totally out of it right now... I should probably go practice piano since I haven't been doing nearly enough of that lately, but it's so difficult because it's a "study binge" weekend. Yup, an orgy with the textbooks...
Sounds like fun, doesn't it? So does sticking forks between your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...