Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Sorry guys- really didn't mean to abandon y'all for such a long time. About 75% of the fault lies in the standards that I must achieve to get accepted into an ivy league school. Which makes my personal laziness to blame for the remaining 25%. Not sure how I feel about that conflicting statement right there.
I'm currently experimenting with IF (Intermittent Fasting) right now, and I've found it remarkably easy and effective. I'm trying to drop 10 pounds, if not more. Now before people start railing at me about how I'm "not fat," or how I'm "growing," I have a long explanation that I don't feel like typing right now. It'll be up sometime in the near future, I promise. Possibly on Friday or Saturday...??

Without much further ado, here's my WWS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...