Friday, February 3, 2012

The Good Stuff


I am by no means a connoisseur, but I do love my chocolate. A lot.
As in, you touch my chocolate and I'll happily call my fave salon and get booked for a manicure in your blood.
And not a bit over the top (though I'm sure y'all think I belong in a mental institution other than public high school by now lolz), seeing as how these 70% cocoa organic dark chocolate chips are like 12 bucks per pound, and coming out of my meager monthly allowance.
So hands off, dad!

The chips were quite large so I chopped them up a bit









Envisioning many chocolate chip yogurt parfaits in the future!
Of course, my inner hoarder has me being totally OCD about this, so I'll probably have a perfectly measured and leveled tablespoon every night to make it last...

Ok I'd better stop before someone I know reads this and calls a psychiatrist.

Gotta go stretch out my sore quads from the killer 3-part hour long workout I did after coming home from individual speech practice today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...