Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Nutella Day!

I've got to say- Nutella day (and pretty much all the other food-themed holidays) ranks right up there on my list with my birthday and CNY.
An excuse to indulge in this heavenly spread for a whole day? I'm on it!





Sadly, I don't have any time today to make any special nutella-related goodies, but that will definitely be one of my to-dos for the immediate future! But since I didn't do anything or National Peanut Butter Day, Cake day, chocolate day etc due to temporary amnesia, it's a wonder I even remembered it's Nutella Day at all- thanks to a few food blogs I frequent.
I guess I saw other foodies talk about cake day and peanut butter day ...but I forgot the minute I left the site and checked my email?
Ah well. Wish I could forget my homework with such immunity.

But I did fuel/celebrate before my tennis lesson this morning with a banana and some nutella!




I wonder why this spoonful of nutella is covered with mini marshmallows... and where is it going to go?




You know you want it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...