Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm alive! (though possibly returning a zombie)

Sorry I haven't been able to post lately! Our laptop is broken and now I'm stuck using the home computer, which is super slow. Hopefully I'll be getting a new laptop soon!
Nothing much is new, besides my guilt for not posting in so long...

Grrgh this computer does not load pictures very well, so no pictures today :(
But will try my best to figure this out when I have time!

Interestingly, besides a major English paper, I don't feel like I'm getting as much homework or am as overwhelmed as first semester right now, though that could be just because I'm getting into the swing of things and am organizing my time better.
Which means I'll probably have more time to post, though please don't hold me to that as my plate is still stacked full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...