Monday, February 20, 2012

Cardio Killers

Here's a workout to get you out of your Monday slump!
(Actually I'm enjoying today off since it's President's Day, so if you are one of the unfortunates who have to haul your ass to work today then this is for you.)
These cross-fit inspired cardio sets are most definitely up there on the list of things I dread... yet push myself through it because I am, probably by this point right now, quite nuts. And because every time I work consistently at something like that I treat myself to a new handbag. ;p
I paired this with another 10 minutes of jumprope and 5 minutes of a light jog for some steady-state cardio.

5 sets of:
*2 min sprinting on the treadmill (for me with my short little legs a consistent faster pace that won't cause me to fly off the TM is like 7.0 to 8.0-ish)
*5 Burpees
*10x 5 meter back-and-forth shuttle runs, 10 sec active recovery halfway (marching in place)
*20 V-ups

(V-ups)

(Source)
 Short post today; still working on getting the laptop back up, though we might have to buy a new one. Uploading pictures on this computer literally takes FOREVER, and I still haven't figured out how to get pics from my camera to load onto here without crowding out my mom's files, so fingers crossed I'll have a more blogger-friendly computer to use soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...