Monday, August 27, 2012

Day of eats #1 (+ WWS)

This post has been long in coming! #queenofprocrastinating lolz. (Yes I just added a legit hashtag... sue this teenager.) Lots and lots of avocados!!! Mom got some yesterday and I am back on the South American pear bandwagon.

Started my day off with a cup of oatmeal with 1 (ish) tablespoon of honey and a bit of vanilla extract. This was also my pre-workout meal.


 
 

Lunch was a banana + peanut butter (yes I know there's a ton of sugar in Skippy's but my mom only bought the sugary kind, though preservative-free. I'm too lazy to make it and the almond butter is all hardened, so give me a break people.),




half an avocado,




and a peach. With a bite taken out of it already...





Spooned a whole avocado in the afternoon. I know, naughty me. Hey, it's as much action as I've gotten this summer.




I was feeling snacky come dinner time, so I had a baggie... of frozen grapes ;p




and half an avocado.



I also had a cup of chocolate soymilk and some watermelon, but my camera was being wonky.

Onto my WWS!!!

(POP vids from here.)

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...