Friday, August 31, 2012

Fair Day

Gonna make this short and sweet.
Hit the State Fair with my pal M yesterday. It was in the 90's the whole day so we had lots and lots of cold treats.

Had alligator meat,

 
which tasted like really chewy chicken.
 
 



Split a scoop of pistachio gelato, (M got the pistachio and received bigger scoop than me... dunno why... maybe her nails are cooler?)





split a scoop of guiness chocolate gelato (in which they said was beer but I couldn't taste any),




and we finished off with some frozen custard! Super yummy and rich.





Came home beyond tired and with open blisters on my feet from my knockoff abercrombie flip-flops.
his is why I don't ever buy knockoffs in China anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...