Friday, August 3, 2012

Not Too Much

I'm still trying to decide if apathy is more comfortable for me than running around like Sarah Palin after hairspray.




Besides piano, working out, and studying for AP classes, I have zip to do right now. Dance team tryouts start in ten days, meaning all I have to do before then is chill out.
I am the type of person who is constantly- and I mean constantly- on the move, looking for something to do, literally jumping up and down with unused energy. But at the same time, I gotta tell ya; high school is somewhat akin to Hell. Somewhere between hell and purgatory, in any case. Besides a gazillion hours of volunteering + extracurriculars, I've got shitloads of schoolwork, homework, workouts, and piano to do. Honestly can't say whether that's better than sitting on my ass watching episodes of the Big Bang Theory.

BTW that show is one of my current obsessions... my fave is Sheldon and possibly Amy. Sheldon feels like a super cuddly toddler you just want to throw out the window every time he opens his mouth. Gotta love ;P


In happy-ish news, I finished my last classroom day of driver's ed yesterday!!! Thank the lord that it is, because I'm hard pressed to find anything duller than sitting through three hours of reciting traffic laws of which a good 20% or so will probably never be seen in real life in America, much less China.
The only bright side to those classes was the Dairy Queen next to the driving school; so far I've tried the heath bar blizzard, and I really want to try the French Silk Pie. Anything with caramel and/or chocolate in it, really. Just give me some sugary refined carbs with melt-in-your-mouth texture and I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...