Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 New Year's Resolutions!

I swear 2012 went by in a flash! For me, some years seem much longer than others. 2011 felt like it took FOREVER. I'm totally psyched about going into 2013. I am the queen of fresh starts, and having a brand-new year to enjoy myself is a step closer to achieving my  dreams.

2013 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
1.) Put aside at least $10-20 every month to buy myself a treat in the summer!

2.) Practice at least two hours of piano every day that the situation allows

3.) Check my calendar more often and stop missing social engagements

I tried to keep my resolutions smaller and more specific, so that they are more doable. It's easy to start the new year off with great intentions but give up the first day because you don't know where to start. 

Hopefully this year I will at least take steps towards achieving my goals!

Happy last day of 2012 y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...