Wednesday, December 19, 2012

LOL Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! Wednesdays are probably the most "meh" day of the week for me. My week pretty much goes down like the following:

Monday- ...Why am I awake right now...

Tuesday- ...Why is it not Friday... #homeworkhangover

Wednesday- Dammit, it's still not Friday. Oh well, at least it's halfway through the school week.

Thursday- Today is Friday. I believe it is so, and thus so be it. ...(5 minutes later) Dammit, it's Thursday.

Friday- T.G.I.F

Here are a few memes I found to bring a little laughter to your day; enjoy! They are all totally random and unrelated.


Source
My train of thought on Tuesdays...


How shit goes down in AP U.S History

This one reminds me of the punniness of my biology teacher.

Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...