Monday, December 17, 2012

WWS

Sorry guys, I know I haven't posted in a week and I am absolutely traumatized by the guilt! *melodramatic sobs. To make up for it, here's a great schweaty arm-targeted HIIT workout! Enjoy!



But seriously, I know I really should post more often. In my defense, my laptop pretty much decided it disliked me heartily and would automatically shut down every time I tried to go on the web. Huh.

Anyways, I skipped my workout today because I felt like a piece of dog crap from morning to afternoon; my entire body felt like a living bruise. Probably just a quick cold, because I feel much better now. I've been pushing pretty hard with my workouts, which combined with the stress of studying extra hard (think well into the next morning hard) due to looming semester finals, is bound to take a toll on my body. I think I might try to take it easier this week, just stick to some Pilates and a few minutes of tabata. Let's just see how it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...