Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Martin Luther King Day!

I had a lovely brunch with the family this morning, which consisted of stir-fried rice noodles with shrimp. I finished with four or five mini clementines to satisfy my sweet tooth and took advantage of the lighting to snap a few shots.




Yes, you can imagine how things are at family reunions when I have my camera.
Usually though I dislike being photographed because I just have one of those faces that don't look very photogenic. I prefer to exude my charm face-to-face because everytime I pose for a photo I end up looking strained and constipated.
Anyways, more random shots of brunch:







Went on a 4 mile run around noon when the sun was high (yes I realize that sounds like it came from an old-school country song) and soaked in some Vitamin D, running 3.5 miles and then coming home and dragging my ungrateful dog out for another half mile walk/jog.
I had a fantastic time until I realized I had to do homework and finish studying for finals tonight... But whatevs. I'm writing this blog post as a way to procrastinate anyways, so screw it. I'll focus on it when the time comes, say, maybe around tomorrow morning...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...