Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Wonder of Kashi bars

Am just taking a quick moment to blog after coming home from Speech practice today; I need to pratice piano and get a buttload of other things taken care of before I head to my one and a half hour dance class.
I've got individual team practices tomorrow after school but will have enough time in between to work out and shower at my school's weight room, which smells like the inside of an old gym sock, but whatever.
Just thought I'd take a few moments to highlight one of my fave snacks:
The widely available, highly transportable, and High Fructose Corn Syrup-free Kashi bar!
They're super healthy and filling, and I always try to have at least one or two in my bag in case I get hungry during class. Apples or bananas can get smushed in my bag, so these tend to be my go-to snack.
They come in a variety of flavors, but right now I've got the trail mix kind.





As you can see; I've got quite an addiction to granola!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...